Bring your live event settlement experience to Outback Presents as our Tour Accountant. The Tour Accountant will serve as the operations and financial lead supporting artists, venues, and the Outback Presents team with forecasting, budgeting, and settling music and comedy shows across the country.
- Prepare individual show financial settlements with respect to artists, agencies, venues, and other stakeholders for 40+ shows monthly
- Develop financial models to recognize revenue and expense details for each show
- Analyze show / tour contracts to ensure accuracy to show settlements
- Prepare daily show settlements including full profit and loss
- Obtain stakeholder approvals and signoff on show settlement
- Ensure accuracy of all show financial reporting, including ticket sales, venue settlement, advertising expenditures, production expenses,
- Distribute checks and payments to artists, venues, labor and vendors
- Reconcile financial processing agreements for marketings budgets to optimize annual revenue
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of live event tour operations and financial management
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software (Quickbooks or similar)
- Technically proficient with GoogleDocs, GoogleDrive, and GoogleSheets. Comfortable with using Apple Mac products
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex data clearly and concisely
- The ability to prioritize projects correctly with deadlines in mind
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Adaptable to changing business needs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be willing to work on-site in the Outback Presents office during normal business hours as well as occasional nights and weekends to support show activities.
Outback Presents is the leading independent, full-service promoter of live entertainment. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Outback Presents specializes in producing music and comedy shows, tours, and festivals across North America and connecting its diverse roster of artists with their fans.
Outback Presents provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.
- Medical, dental, vision, & prescription insurance
- Generous paid-time off including vacation, personal days, sick time, medical leave
- Access to live music and comedy events
- 401K retirement saving plan contribution match